Victor Petrovych Danylov – things researcher agricultural history USSR twentieth century.
Introduction. Research topic due to the need of thorough scientific study and social activities V. Danilov major milestones in the context of the national history of the late XX – early XXI century. The need to study selected issues caused exceptional value looks outstanding historian, a dissident in the then agrarian reforms as well as the fact that almost no special scientific papers on scientists.
Purpose this study is that based on available counted and unpublished materials and archives to explore the features of scientific, historical and social activities V. Danilov.
Methods. Method of scientific cognition and objectivity.
Results. Is the possibility of using its material in monographs generalizing works on contemporary history. Material conclusions and generalizations contained in the work, expand knowledge about the problems of the peasants of the twentieth century. Results of the study can be used in the classroom institutions of higher education, in particular to prepare lectures modern history of Ukraine, the Ukrainian village life.
Originality. The scientific novelty of the proposed research is to develop a problem statement and a comprehensive study and analysis of scientific and historical heritage of the scientist. It is assumed that new aspects will be studied in addressing the most pressing issues and locus of Soviet agriculture.
Conclusion. Thus, if the main ideas formulate the concept of Soviet agrarian history of the twentieth century Danilov, they will be the following: the essential role of the peasant community; real and resulting unrealized break NEP Stalin potential cooperation and socialism; carried out without the necessary material and technical base and peasant support, cruel collectivization that led to very serious consequences for the peasantry and the country, including in the long historical perspective; Stalinism and its heritage – the reason for the collapse of socialism in the USSR.
1. Danilov, V. P. (1957). Create logistics prerequisites for the collectivization of agriculture. – M .: Publishing House of the USSR Academy of Sciences (in Ukr.)
2. In a manuscript prepared for printing «Collectivization of agriculture in the USSR. 1927–1932» V. Danilov was the author and the introduction of fourth first chapters, N. A Ivnitskii – the author of two chapters (V–VI), M. L. Bogdenko – writer VII and VIII chapters, I. E Zelenin – the author IX–XI chapters V. P. Danilov and I. E. Zelenin – the authors of the twelfth chapter. The manuscript was dati-ment 1964 and consisted of 798 pages. (in Rus.)
3. Danilov, V. P. The history of Russian peasants in the twentieth century. Selected works: in two parts, 2, 295. (in Rus.)
4. Danilov, V. P. The history of Russian peasants in the twentieth century. Selected works: in two parts, 2, 52-307 (in Rus.)
5. KPSS Resolutions and Decisions of Congresses, Conferences and Central Committee plenums. (1984). M., 5, 74 (in Rus.)
6. Danilova, L. V. (2007). Party organization of the Institute of History of the USSR in the ideological confrontation with the party authorities. 1966–1968 years. Questions of history, 12, 44-83 (in Rus.)
7. Kondrashin, V. V. (2011). Agrarian history of Russia of the twentieth century: the relevance, status, problems and prospects of studying. Proceedings of the Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference «My Little birthplace». Stepanovka; Penza, 8, 153-154 (in Rus.)
8. Danilov, V. P. (1969). On the level of cooperation of farms in the Soviet Union on the eve of collectivization. Leninist cooperative plan and its implementation in the USSR: abstracts. History Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences. M. (in Rus.)
9. Speech by V. P. (1987, April 28). Danilov at a meeting of historians and historians of the Soviet Union Communist Party, 1987. Questions of history of the CPSU, 7, 148-149 (in Rus.)
10. Speech by Danilova at the round table «The collectivization: the origins, nature, implications» (1988, October). History of the USSR, 3, 6-7 (in Rus.)
11. Speech by Danilova at the round table of the Soviet and American historians (1989, january). Questions of history, 4, 102-103 (in Rus.)
12. Danilov, V. P. (1988). Debate in the Western press about famine in 1932–1933 and «demographic catastrophe» 30–40 years in the USSR. Questions of history, 3, 116-121 (in Rus.)
13. Danilov, V. P. & T. Shanin. (1994). Research project «peasant revolution in Russia. 1902–1902 gg.» (Instead of foreword). Peasant uprising in Tambov province in 1919–1921. («Antonovschyna»). Documents and materials. – Tambov, 5-6 (in Rus.)
- There are currently no refbacks.